Sunday, January 13, 2008

1101001010101010101

ALAN: Oh look everyone! It's the King of La La Land! Eating his warmed goat meat and drinking his expensive wine! Look at you! Wearing that blue velvet robe and those silly shoes! Who the hell do you think you are? Your lips greasy with goat fat, counting your money and watching Three's Company - on the television you stole from MY APARTMENT!! Is that my turtleneck?! You've got to get a grip man! Those rebels are real! And their about two miles from here, waiting for it to get dark, and then...and then...you're going to be in a world of shit! You think they give a crap if you're wearing those silver shoes? I'll answer that for you, Frank. THEY DON'T!!

FRANK: Will you fucking relax?

ALAN: ......I'm sorry, Frank. I guess I'm just starting to get a little paranoid.

Frank: It's alright, man. Everything will be fine. Trust me.

ALAN: NO IT WON'T FUCKING "BE ALRIGHT"!!!!! THAT WAS SARCASM, FRANK!!!! I'M NOT BEING PARANOID. I'M JUST NOT TOTALLY FREAKING INSANE LIKE YOU!!!!! I'm getting my shit and getting the hell out of here.

Frank: Where you gonna go? To the zoo? To the bus station? All that shit is full of spies, man. And Bugs. The safest place is right here with me. I have some disguises we can wear in the closet, but I want to be the clown. You can be the Luchador.

ALAN: In case your sugar coated brain has completely left this planet, I would like to remind you that cream puffs are fucking illegal according to the new laws, and possessing just one, just one cream puff, is a capital offense! I would also like to remind you that we are currently in possession of, oh...I don't know, 3 FUCKING MILLION CREAM PUFFS!!!!!! This is the last city not under their control, and as soon as it is, you are going to be the new poster child for shit you ain’t supposed to do!

[Frank looks down at the ground and appears to be deep in thought, swirling his glass of milk]

ALAN: I guess you have nothing to say. Which bike has gas in it? I'm leaving.

FRANK: The pink one.

ALAN: I'll see you...somewhere...or not.

[Frank changes the channel to an episode of Dragon Tales and begins to laugh.]

The End

No comments: