Thursday, March 29, 2007

HAVLM scene III

Krissy woke up in a strange room with millions of light bulbs lining the walls and ceilings. She had a blue gown on. On the front of the gown it said, "Follow me to great savings!". It had a kitten on the back that was messed up and a picture of Brett Favre on the front, and on the back was a picture of Don Henley, but the front had a picture of the back on it, but the printing was messed up. She got up and walked over to the observation deck, but she never got there, so she just went over and plopped down on a bean bag chair and started to do some sewing, but she didn't have any thread, so she just went to sleep. She was woken up by an ape that had busted into her room. The ape was wearing a shirt with a picture of her on the front, but there was nothing on the back. Right when she thought the ape was going to kill her, it took it's head off and sat down next to her. it's head was laughing. Krissy smiled and said, "you asshole! You scared me." Krissy and the ape did some uppers and headed out to rent a car.

5 comments:

Angelina said...

sI'll have you know that some of your blogs have become popular forwards.

Lori-Lyn said...

That would scare me too.
Hey-I really like that octopus that you have in your car

C Hurley said...

oh, thanks. Ava likes the octopus to ride on the dash so he can see.

C Hurley said...

Angelina,
You, Lori-lyn and Chloe are my only readers, but I'm thinking about coming out with a line of "Krissy" dolls, place mats and pepper spray. What do you think?

Angelina said...

I'd definitely buy the pepper spray. I'd hock your wares to all of my friends, too.